Price € 19.00
Italica
Publishing Book - 196 Pages
Size: 15x21
Year: 2010
"As we said at the beginning, you're doing precise work, through this statement of 'I AM, and should continue to do. The internal working of the Great Cosmic Light download for the liberation of humanity, still farther than all the external conditions.
This work is not something common, and when students enter in this radiation, are attracted by an irresistible power of Cosmic Light and Love, but when they start going from side to side, Away from the light, they discover some opposition.
If students try to forget the great glory of their "Powerful Presence of God I AM" to replace it with the outside world, they will discover that they can not. How will the fact is that they are entered in the work of Big Love, Wisdom and Power conscious of the "Powerful I AM Presence" and the Host of the Ascended Masters, and this activity Eternal Magna is controlling everything.
Once the Interior of the Great Power "Great I AM Presence" begins to act, in fact it never stops. These individuals said they want to serve the Great Light, and we have taken them in word, so continue! "
Ascended Master Saint Germain
Ascended Master Saint Germain is a, that is one of those people that after one or more earthly experiences, achieve self-fusion between matter and spirit, resulting in a" body of Glory "is no longer subject to the laws of gravity and death. Saint Germain "back" at times of intense change to convey his teachings through channelers - who Azena Ramanda and Claire Heartsong.
A "channeling" is a "window" that can allow a communication in both directions between the physical and higher dimensions. It stems from his call for help of many people aware of the suffering that comes from the state of separation of humanity with its source.
OF THE AUTHOR OF "of an Ascended Master Instruction"
Trilogy I AM
Speeches I Am
The Seventh Ray
I'm
La Très Sainte Trinosophie
WHAT'S NEW IN THIS CATEGORY
Tarot and the Tree of Life
The Magic Sword of Moses
The Secret Teachings of Martines De Pasqualis
The Lodges of St. John
The Magic Book of the Seven Dragons
That is the initiatory journey of the 33 Degrees of Wisdom
I Am Immortal
Hermeticism and Alchemy
The Voice of the Body
Initiation
0 comments:
Post a Comment