A day at the Bioparco
For those who located close to Rome and want to spend a fun day with their children I would advise a trip to the Bioparco: a way to find a contact with nature and introduce their children to many animali.All 'beginning I believed that my son was too small to enjoy a trip like that since they do not have three years, but I was pleased to note that after one month still speaks and remembers all the animals seen. Inside you can find places to eat eat and then you can take your time. We have spent a couple of hours to shoot it but only because the baby was getting tired. Consider also that you have to go with the spirit to teach children respect for nature and its rhythms and it is therefore possible that some animal shelters in the building without getting a ticket vedere.Per regarding the children below the meters are free but if you want more information you put below the official link where you can read all the attractions, times and costs: http://www.bioparco.it/
0 comments:
Post a Comment