Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thank You Section Of Wedding Programs

How to remove the diaper

not sure how many there must rise on the diaper especially when it comes to her first child. There is no universal method and each child has his day. I think it is effective used to know when the water still wears diapers and is piccolo.Quando my son was very young I used to take him to the bathroom with me, because I had no one to help me. So the first questions arose: "Mom are you doing?", "Mom what's that?". Even if small children listen, understand and assimilate. I told him I was called to the great water and served to pee cacca.A two years and knew exactly what was used in the water. The diaper typically takes off in the summer because it is hot and even if the child does pee on him does not take cold and it's easier to change. I used the trip to the sea to make the first attempt, the children are naked to the sea. It takes a little patience and you must avoid scolding me and then if they are to mortify a little difficult at first. In any case, you should not let go of the first problems is we must believe that the problem is quickly overcome if we learn . It is also important to decide first what you want to use if the jar or the gearbox and not use them both for not creargli confusione.Personalmente I took the gearbox because my son already knew what it was I focused on emulating the water and natural children. I immediately removed at night by putting However, a cross saves peeing on the couch: I must say that in three months there have been only four accidents. The most important thing is to pay attention to their children because they have to let us know when they are ready.

0 comments:

Post a Comment